Lawnpro supplies a variety of weed-free compost for flowerbeds, flowerpots and vegetable patches.
Our compost works to improve the quality of the nutrients in your soil. It contains essential macro and micro plant nutrients, which consists of composted plant material and manure which increases the humus in the soil.
Lawnpro compost has been sterilized and sieved, ensuring maximum quality for stimulating microbial and earthworm development.
In addition, our garden compost assists the soil with water retention, improving the overall quality and health of the soil.
Compost is important for your garden for the following reasons:
- Improve nutrients in flowerbeds and veggie gardens.
- Contains essential macro & micro plant nutrients.
- Consists of composted plant material and manure, which increases the humus in the soil.
- Provides a good base for the active growth of microbes which supplies organic nutrients to plants.
- Fosters healthy plant growth.
- No weeds.
- Resists pests and diseases.
- Improved water retention.
- Enriches soil.
- Improves soil structure.
- Promoted earthworm life.
- Reduces plant stress during transplanting.
- Price includes delivery and spreading.